This photo from part III shows Marty and Doc in front of the clock tower in Hill Valley 1885, including the dedication of Doc "To Marty Partners in time, September 5, 1885".
When the new town hall clock was put into operation in 1885, Doc and Marty used the opportunity to take a historical photo.
- from BACK TO THE FUTURE III
- size: 14.8 x 21 cm
- including 8 pages with text and images
- fits perfectly in the dust cover of the Sports Almanac